Is the air in your building making your employees sick?
The air we breathe indoors, may be 10 to 100 times more polluted than the air outside. Dust, pollen, dust mites, animal dander, and mold could be collecting in your ducts. If it is in your air ducts, it could be in your lungs! Duct cleaning is an efficient and effective way to remove these allergens from your building.
- Efficiency: It is normal to have dust, dirt, and pollen accumulate in your furnace, but these things affect its operation. After it is cleaned you may notice that it uses less fuel and heats or cools more effectively.
- Safety: The combustion chamber, vent pipe, and chimney base of a furnace or boiler must be kept clear of soot and debris, for safety as well as efficiency.
- Frequency: It is recommended to have your ducts cleaned once every two or three years to keep your furnace running at peak efficiency. Depending upon the type of equipment you have and your personal preference you may choose to have them done more often.
- What we do: Powerful suction is applied to your furnace and duct work by extending a large hose from our Power Vacuum Truck. All ducts are individually cleaned using compressed air, and/or other special tools as needed to remove dust, dirt and other debris.
- How long does it take: For an average size building a thorough cleaning takes 3 to 4 hours. For more details, please call our representatives who can answer any questions or concerns you may have.